Feng Shui Services
What is Feng Shui?
“Feng Shui views your home or workplace as a living entity that you are either in harmony with or in discordant partnership with. When you honor its aliveness, recognize its vital connection with the quality of your entire life, and make the changes that keep it fresh and alive, it remains a delightful place to be. It nurtures, protects, and supports your growth and movement through life.” ~ Terah Kathryn Collins, author and founder of the Western School of Feng Shui
Jen studied feng shui under the guidance of renowned Feng Shui Practitioner Terah Kathryn Collins at the Western School of Feng Shui in Encinitas, Calif. She is also a student of Feng Shui Master Joey Yap at the Mastery Academy of Chinese Metaphysics in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Feng Shui by Jen® offers intimate and personally tailored consulting services to residences and small businesses using the Bagua Map and the Five Elements analysis. As a Feng Shui Practitioner and Coach, she observes that forms -- shapes, dimensions, arrangements of objects -- define energy. With the proper placement of your objects and personal intent, the tools of feng shui can increase the flow of positive energy to help optimize your life force and blessings.
Jen offers feng shui workshops and other speaking engagements to teach others about the ancient practice of feng shui. Not only will you learn to make your space more beautiful, you will also learn to cultivate a harmonious partnership with your home and work space. Stay tuned for workshop events in 2013!
Check out Jen’s latest article The Art of Decluttering.
To schedule a consultation or to inquire further about Feng Shui, contact Jen at email@example.com.
Fees for Residential Consultation (may vary):Moon Package: $250/fixed rate
2-3 hour on-site (time may vary depending on space) consultation will include:
- Introduction to Feng Shui
- Property analysis (interior only; landscaping is additional)
- Application of the Bagua Map and the Five Elements
- Identification of “glaring” challenges in a space
- Written report with recommendations to “enhance” a space
3-4 hour on-site consultation will include:
- Moon Package PLUS:
- 30 days post-consultation support (e.g., Jen will provide ongoing support, including additional guidance or clarification and real-time feedback while client makes necessary changes and shifts in their environment)
- 30 days post-consultation follow-up visit
Be One in Harmony with Your Environment